Friday, February 25, 2022

just finished lunch

i reset my pages.  i chose to drive around sunny vale library parking lot.  olive street still blocked construction.  i found a bunch of spaces in front.  2 days pain free.  anat baniel method works like magic.  i'm beside myself feeling out of body.  i ate and listened to healing.  i appreciate not having to decide on menu shop prepare cook clean up.  my 8 year old self loves the freedom.  i did it for the whole family 'til 18.  alien had her 9 month boyfriend dale stone do it all.  i preferred she didn't take my tools and groceries when she moved out.  oh, well.

she moved in with lauren january 2002 taking my things to the fordham house she made mom cook and clean and gardening.  she started selling mom's orchid online connie's orchids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment