Tuesday, February 8, 2022

waited for toke

i feel like a week went by yesterday.  still sore and tired.  remembering thinner when my eye hurts.  i computed picked up lunch exercised late waiting.  i was just about to leave when she showed up.  

Carlos has removed the fear of the check engine light=my freedom to move.  mobility.  the third family tradition.  alcoholism, suicide, fear.  mom threatened killing me so many times i grew to prefer death to the family.  at least i wouldn't have to tolerate the crazies.  like alien locking me in the closet i preferred the peace and solitude to the torture.  some people want any attention they can get.  i don't.  love me or leave me alone.  

oh, Trump is an attention addict.  he'll say anything do anything for any attention.  

No comments:

Post a Comment