Sunday, December 19, 2021

noon my first nicotine gum

woke 6:30 knowing i needed water softener cleaner at some point.  so i went to lucky's first for free soda still thinking about it.  burger king b'fast 2 bacon croissant, 2 coffee, 2 hash browns $5.46.  walked over gave homeless coffee 3 sugars and hash 3 ketchup he wanted cream i told him i had to go.  shocked me.  ptsd my family never satisfied demanding more from me.  punishment, humiliation.

feeling disoriented i got lost going to home depot.  asked, on cleaner aisle 45 i couldn't find it.  back to customer service waited for associate, it was there all along i just couldn't see it.  bought 3 @ self check added receipt to manual.  autism overload.  so much unfamiliar stuff confusing.  my familiar mess comforting camouflage from sisters stealing my things.  

sitting in car in front sv library enjoying my croissant, hash, coffee.  today's word 'joy' i'm learning what it feels like in joy.  back totally supported in comfort.  went into library charged chrome listening to healing.  uh oh, chrome froze.  i successfully turned off on reset major tabs.  

i went to gym 2 at 4 pm.  soaked and stretched.  home 5:45 the opposite of working nights putting myself and ex through college.  i ate second croissant and hash, called paid discover.  cooked onion potato egg cheese for b'fast tomorrow.  

wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment