Friday, December 17, 2021

must be me

check engine light like 2 weeks ago Kiely x Monroe.  39 o s.  8:15 Carlos Hernandez on phone loan repayment terms.  after he reset computer i gave him $20 for lunch Merry Christmas.  i just want him to know i appreciate.

i'm feeling very insecure.  i don't know what i want to do.  just finished lunch.  lucky's free Karoun spreadable yogurt.  nothing at safe way ad.  i'm looking online since i didn't get them in the mail.  and i'm ok.  a little annoyed and still ok.  i just feel so tired.  

my hips are always better after exercising.  i may be having mini strokes.  today i can spell.  some days it takes me awhile to figure out some words but that could be my autism.  or being distracted.  

watching Christmas movies i know i'd rather be by myself than with my insane sisters or annoyed by anyone.  i can be and have exactly what i want without being criticized or humiliated or embarrassed.  peace.

stayed up to watch 'generation a' 2014 each of us unique.  that's one thing they got right.  i'm binge-ing autism.  

No comments:

Post a Comment