Saturday, December 18, 2021

woo hoo!!

i couldn't have planned it better.  i started on my way to gym 2 at 10 am 45 degrees.  i let car warm up well.  found parking front row.  shampooed, soaked stretched 15 minutes.  took my time dressing.  thought of picking up lunch Wendy's wrong street.  stopped burger king noon 2/1.  gave one to homeless in lot.  went back way to Benton to Kiely to homestead past st just at 1 no line.  picked up meal gift cards to safe way choice lucky's or smart final.  on to main returned and picked up movies, charged chrome, gamed.  listened to healing and came home.  perfect.

used to be fry days.  the water softener started flashing.  and all my ptsd chemicals triggered, cascading through my body!  panic, deer caught in the headlights.  impending doom.  i took a deep breath and my brain racing what i need to do.  critical path management.  glasses to see instructions, light to see inside cover,  add cleaner, need solution from home depot, where and when.  where did i put booklet?  slowly i calm myself.  mom and dad always panicked tearing and rending all around them.  the example i lived with all my childhood.  the genetic connection denied.  it's not the end of the world.  breathe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment