Sunday, August 2, 2020

oh, very good

i watched stretch.  my dreams reminded me of 1972 my first year of marriage a continuous string of uti's.

yesterday i dreamed of adopting a boy and girl and young white cat enters living room containing my spouse and jumps up in surprise.  makes me laugh.

i'm catching up on dvd viewing.  i have juvenile sonic and sad harriet to watch.

good time for personal grooming.

i'm practicing loving myself.

watching cesar 911 worry, responsibility, guilt, feelings of helplessness for 12 years taking care of dad.  i couldn't trust anyone to look after him.  the dysfunctional family.  i've worked such a long time on myself.  they were fine muddling along blaming me for whatever wasn't working and i was an enabler.  my exhaustion was from unrelenting stress.  my co dependent family couldn't be trusted.  still can't.

i love seeing people happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment