Thursday, August 13, 2020

new behavior

i'm watching all medium past due.  2 more discs.  i watch the scary parts with the sound off.  low stress.

stress is necessary to life.  i choose my stress.

i forgot classical 'til halfway through.  i trust.  watched the end.  i watch for what i learn.   my shoulder blades especially the right screaming at me.

i missed first 5 minutes of jamie getting dressed.  food necessary for living.  i don't like cooking so i watch for the quickest easiest techniques.  i want my life delicious.

i can smell fried baking bread.  someone cooking breakfast.  making me hungry even though i ate my cheerios and fruit cocktail. 

seniors car #2 i put the chopped meat and rice in the flour tortillas i bought last friday.  yummy. 

my skull is hurting where i had the stroke.  i'm watching medium special features.  slept a couple hours watching igor then green acres. 

i'm celebrating ramen that kept me alive when i couldn't digest anything else.  i couldn't even tolerate the flavor packet.  i added senior salad and a can of tuna and green olives.  so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment