Monday, August 17, 2020

5;30

able to sleep despite heat.  dream of mop dog woke me.  he was symbol of me.  he was turned away by neighbor when living on spruce.  he had broken pelvis according to veterinarian self healing.  kept him in box for few weeks, washed him, dog family.   i found felix at sjsu abandoned 1976 my last semester.  neither ex or i  went to graduations.

my bottom half is paining and nausea.  hot i'm managing with wet towels.  drinking lots of water sweating buckets.  i'm feeling restless.  remembering don't overdo.  slow and easy.  i'm making myself watch second half jamie.

overcast and smoky from 3 brush fires.   stinging eyes.

9;43 #3 no hot meal i opted for half cup seafood salad.  picked out onions still stomach and sleepy.  the sulfuric acid.  learned from omit cooling open yesterday why he mentioned don't know.  only half parking lot.  maybe tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment