Tuesday, August 11, 2020

i miss soaking my cares away in the hot tub.

the jets were the perfect massage.

i want someone who wants me.  who helps me.  my life has had few people whose 'help' didn't cause more problems.  like dr ali resurfacing and weakening my teeth because she wanted the money.  maybe none of them wanted to help but wanted money. 

so much stress around the subject.  when are they going to clone teeth for replacements.  more money than metal implants.  more maintenance.  healthier natural solution.  oh, well.  maybe 20 years.  my ideas take time for the world to catch up.

i went dollar store for ramen and mouthwash, found socks and wire brush to clean door mat, chips.  got to advanced dental care 9 and took 2 passion 2 kava.  by 9;30 i was calmer.  i left car key in door and couldn't find it.  i had to re fill out papers they didn't get. miss alex was very nice.  dr alex mendoza was great.  he was gentle and explained everything.  re glued crown.  it was 37 years old.  he said it had a hole in it allowing saliva to dissolve cement.  good thing it fell off before it rotted underneath.  after authorization tooth gets prepare for new temporary and then permanent.  very good.

 it just occurred to me neither of my sisters cried or showed the least emotion when mom died.

in playing quizzes came across wendigo an american indian word found in many tribes and languages denoting an overwhelming all consuming greed or the capitalist economy sacrificing everything to the god of consumption=tuberculosis.


No comments:

Post a Comment