Sunday, August 16, 2020

4;30 am

dry lightning thunder storm woke me to realize and remember nit and ex did exactly same killed my parakeets at 16 and 21 years old.  so weird.  exactly same behavior compromised my integrity.  i thought i forgave nit but i only forgot so i married ex to relive experience.  nit youngest i married oldest to forgive both nit alien taking my things.  learned from dad mom.

5;14 sprinkling a few minutes.  and all quiet.  all gone.

i deserve love and respect.  i deserve people who love and respect me and my things.  love without respect isn't love.  my things are an extension of who i am.  how they respect my things are how they respect me.  whether friend enemy or acquaintance.  that's why it hurts so much when the evil step sisters mom and dad steal from me.

i'm so excited.
******************************

ate potato omelet sandwich having heavenly kettle chips watching 'fresh off boat'.  i forgot to close up house fell asleep didn't yell at myself.  2 towel cool.  sprinkled like hawaii.  sun shining.  clouds and sun playing.  reminded me of diamond head thunder lightning storm 2000 we took dad's ashes to oahu temple in family crypt.  i had single room sixth floor across from zoo.  5-6 am every morning they bathed the elephants.  i had my coffee on the balcony.  nights were so beautiful.
******************************

i'm feeling so angry.  baby tom voice mail at 2.  found it checking calendar time dentist tuesday.  i had decided to mention city clean up if he called.  i let him know if he wanted to toss anything.  i feel so much better not thinking of him like mom.  he's such a huge reminder of the horrible past.  and he continues to not support help me.  and it's too hot.  he still has things stored in garage.


No comments:

Post a Comment