Wednesday, August 12, 2020

didn't lose content

i forgot to close page and the signal must have stayed connected.

i slept pretty well.  woke at 5 my current set point.  i took my supplements to keep me supple ate my cheerios and seniors fruit cocktail i forgot to eat yesterday. while watching Essentrics.  Sahra is beautifully lean.  now i know why mom, alien, nit hated me.  their hatred is left over habituated behavior.  i stretched all the time because of arthritis.

just from watching my body follows along.  relaxing is the secret key to improvement.   a tense body can't change.  locked muscles can't change.  all the exercise in the world won't improve or strengthen bound muscles.  like vision.  eyes see best when relaxed refreshed.

yesterday my temperature was checked before my appointment and i was 95 Fahrenheit sweating sitting in the car pulling myself together.  i feel they're protecting me.  she was concerned.  and now i know the benefit of sweating.

oh my shoulders are complaining.  yesterday county dvd due i'm not going today.  i'm resting.  laundry can wait recycle too.

9;56 car #6 seniors i reorganized trunk a little.  it's pretty much untouched since march.  i've been confused nothing seems real.  more like a horrible dream the world is dreaming.  so many places people have it so much worse.  what are the rich waiting for?  the philippines on the news running out of food and africa no clean water. 

i'm praying for all.  if we can't pay pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment