Friday, November 3, 2023

tried going out to car

9:30 am too tired.  brought in jujubes chinese granny gave me seniors last fry day.  ate them full of c and fiber.  

i loaded lucky's free 5-8 oz cheese.  not worth the effort to go get.  it's been fun getting free stuff but today there was too much effort.  i'd rather fill my car with gasoline and buy 2 car key copies.  I read the 'history of morgan hill' and 'valley of heart's delight'.  covers covid 19 2022.  huh.  i toasted a split croissant and topped it with hummus.  my appetite is back.  i haven't felt hungry over a week.

wow-i just remembered how bad i used to feel doing anything and everything.  2003 was hell.  i had surgery, my sisters were harassing me threatening physical eviction, i had to hire an attorney, shawn parr.  took 4 more years to get them off my back.  no wonder i'm still feeling depressed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment