Thursday, November 23, 2023

living heaven 11/23/23 mustard chicken

i'm loving heaven.  i spent most of my life living according to my family.  what they wanted, not allowed to want for myself, choose what i want.  and today i'm relaxing, bills paid, no worries.  

i don't have to be anywhere, not disappointing or being constantly criticized by anyone.  

my family was hell.  i didn't know life could be otherwise.  i chose people in my life that were familiar, family substitutes.  i was always the consistent, responsible one.  i made life safe and secure for them.  i was the problem solver, the organizer never getting credit or respect.  jane thanked me in front of everyone at lunch for connecting her with the mexican chocolate she wanted.  i suggested the market and deli and she did the leg work.  my family and familiars always demanded i do all the work to fulfill their desires without thanks or even acknowledgment from them.  hell.

i'm loving my freedom.  i love feeling cherished.  the subliminal recordings on you tube are working great.

baked chicken sliced thick part coated spicy mustard 400 o half hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment