Monday, November 13, 2023

achy breaky heart

1964-72 'bewitched'.  1996-2001 '3rd rock'.  i'm healing segments of my life.  1989-1972 years on my own.  17 years without the primary demons making my life hell.  i'm feeling and healing a lifetime of psychic sludge.  extra weight, burden.  

1989 they used dad's cancer to talk me into moving back as their slave and i did it.  shivers.  

after senior lunch waiting for my hair to air dry i'm pondering my bank deposit.  when and where.  i feel 8 years old cognizant of family ostracism.  lunch with eddie, toki, diane.  puzzle upstairs Francine stopped to talk, seems calmer.  maybe i'm calmer.  

1996-2005 'everybody loves raymond' my next marathon.  

went to merry deposit and sprouts double crust tart cherry pie and $10 clearance.  2 sprays, 4 roll-on scent, blueberry peanut butter, 2 drink mixes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment