Sunday, April 9, 2023

success

yesterday i accomplished checking big lots, no st just pantry, returned and picked up movies at central and county.  cooked asparagus and carrot added to pea soup, toasting garlic bread, taking good care of myself.  i guess i'm the best at taking care of me.  my hips and legs are extremely sore.  i made a point of walking carefully watching my posture and alignment.  bad exercise is worse than no exercise.  

got cabbage from car trunk.  chopped with canned corned beef.  just what i wanted.  mom's hawaiian corned beef and cabbage.  i feel differently.  i can't describe it.  eating chocolate, almonds, playing all day.  

charged phone found v mail cathy reminded me happy Easter.  returned call she's standing outside waiting restaurant 3 pm dinner with friends.  i'm so glad, she's so brave.  generous loving.  she likes company i like a few people.  i can manage senior lunch, dinner would be too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment