Thursday, April 27, 2023

calm 7:52 am-lucky fav food-chips

practicing is difficult.  i'm waiting for dollar tree to open.  bought more goli calm and c candy.  took it into cool gym locker.  

new behavior new be and have.  new me.  if i want a better life i have to be willing to be better.

I swam half an hour decided to rinse and wear shorts and tee for the bookmobile.  I forgot cody over at central park for earth arbor today.  oh, well.  new.  sf psych students wheel of fortune for emergency preparedness.  like we haven't lived with crises our entire lives.  gave me idea for motion detector light, insulate with plastic to break contact.  

i'm being my own mother.  getting the love support understanding i needed and never had.  maybe all heavy toddlers self soothing with food.

lunch sat at the front table with sydney and ed.  new behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment