Saturday, February 18, 2023

life is good

and getting better.  well, i'm getting better.  doing my part in healing the planet by healing myself as a part of the planet.  i used to think i had to heal the entire planet.  how grandiose of me.  from my family blaming and making me responsible for the universe.  making me responsible for them and i married the same blaming irresponsible baby.

i spent 12 hours in bed.  this time on purpose.  10 am i dressed 54 degrees the engine light went off and i went to st j pantry looking for eggs.  said hi to sydney and gloria was there found me discard extra dozen.  i found extra can tuna, pillow cases, apron.  library 3 movies and new book.  holiday libraries and lunch closed i'm set.  home i cleaned broccoli cooked onion potato added eggs.  finished brown rice chop.  feeling very satisfied.  ate popcorn dessert.  3 pm more bed rest.  dinner 5 nothing on tv.  tired 7:30 back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment