Sunday, February 12, 2023

pie in the sky 1996-super bowl LVII

7 years dealing with the family unit.  living in denial to survive the past becoming the present again.  i kept telling myself they'd get better and i could leave again.  british tv the one bright spot in my life.  the body remembers and suddenly it's 1996 again.  time travel.  i volunteered to step back into to the past to care for ailing parents.  my sisters denied them.

i wanted to pick up lyle books and renew 'body language' had to turn it in and request.  played outer space puzzle.  it feels weird to do what i want.  my life is my own.  i got home 6 saw the end of super bowl.  i ate soup and drumstick.  i rested and stayed up to watch 'all creatures great and small.'  i like the new series.  british tv again.  the lyle books started when i was 11.  go figure.

3 am neck and stomach letting me know i did a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment