Sunday, February 26, 2023

still concerned uncomfortable

i'm proud of myself.  i slept ok.  9 am took an hour searching my car in likely places found tax papers in my car calendar.  i kept moving it around for the safest place.  next year i want to immediately put with tax records.  if i remember.  my right haunch is spasming.  stress relieved.  releasing.  my life was held together by fear and threats.  love is scary when unknown.  

thinking back when i was bedridden.  i'd get up to shower and collapse in bed from the ordeal.  neuropathy so bad i used dad's shower chair to wash.  after searching car for 2 days my body is wrung out.  heavenly feeling my body recovering listening to healing giving myself gift.  i decided on gym 2 walked safeway bought slivered almonds.  no suit spinner i only showered.  i went to cup safeway walked store bought 2 lunches 2 items no special.  $5 difference.  cup library same as always.  back to sunny picked up hot spot, 'ticket to paradise', karma 3.  puzzled dog hair sinus headache.  left as it was starting to sprinkle.  stopped at sprouts for 10 elderberry.  home just as starting to rain.  chinese food so delicious.  peach pie cranberry oat cookie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment