Monday, June 20, 2022

friday chrome asked proof i'm not a robot

the autistic neutrality overwhelms the programming.  chrome doesn't recognize the pattern.  the same thing that off puts people.  so the internet is neuro typical.  

seniors 9:30:  7:35 paid discover by phone @ gym swim, Walgreen's no reasonable ice cream, dollar tree kind plant based pint full of almonds dark chocolate.  and i amazed myself.  this behavior is so outside my routine.

i ate the frozen treat 3 servings and mixed with lunch coffee.  found shiny dime senior parking lot.  biked half hour feel pretty good.  lunch ok sandwiches all week.  Jennifer told me id expired i asked pools opening only for classes.  typical.  

i'm feeling brand new.  my eyes are bothering me maybe the heat and pollution.  i went $tore for frozen burritos, meatballs, tater tots cooked and ate.  i can pick up dinner every night on the way home.

i am determined to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment