Monday, June 13, 2022

i put out garbage

i'm back doing.  i was worried.  i couldn't motivate myself.  i was afraid i'd never want to do anything ever again.  the child in me.  i'm reliving my formative years.  watching tv from the 60's and before is unlocking my programming.  as my muscles are unlocked and the pain leaves i can feel.

creating a new healthy pattern is key to happiness.  i don't know what i want to do with county loans.  listening to healing helps calm my stress.  i feel like crying.  sadness stuck in my solar plexus like a knife.  i'll sit with it awhile.

8:30 seniors fixed grey steering wheel cover.  in the winter my arthritis hates feeling the cold wheel.  exacerbates the pain.  the rainbow one elastic snapped.  

i like and not the uncertainty of what to do when.  i used to be obsessive to know.  typical co dependent.  

puzzled upstairs 'til 2:30 well rested drove to cup library.  returned all movies taking break from driving 12 miles round trip.  looked up panera online still took 10 minutes driving around looking for it.  tried chicken bacon pizza delicious.  home 4:30.  brought in bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment