Friday, June 3, 2022

i feel ok

my back was screaming at me took 81 gr aspirin slept like baby.  

60 years of negativity denial depression house.  it's taking time to change energy.  i'm just as hard critical on me as family.  i keep forgetting.  resentment just not part of me.   i'm taking time to plan today city holds expire today, tomorrow county.  lovely lying here listening soothing calming healing.  homestead safe way i found clearance bubble gum.  down to last 2.  i picked up main holds filled water considered st just felt sick driving came to seniors.  taking more and more time for myself.  almost wrote tom for myself.  tom=twin.  

left hand achy like 1972 when i wore a sling to keep it from aching.  i don't know my right baby toes i don't recall ever injuring them.  yet they feel broken.

amazing i can go gym at night.  i love love love the freedom versatility ability.  i can go anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment