Wednesday, June 1, 2022

my right ribs so sore

from 1966 open heart surgery lung draining tube.  it's odd it didn't hurt 1966.  my left side muscle spasms so bad makes me nauseous.  takes my breath away. 

i'm watching millionaire tv 1955-60.  woke 3:30 channel 36.5 so i researched online and you tube.  listings had new tom swift from 1911 books i recalled cartoons from childhood.  research tom slick George of the jungle with super chicken on you tube.  i never imagined.  i can relive my entire childhood sans serpents.  computer is freedom from boredom.  

i started reading tom swift on gutenberg.  it's ok.  did my bank runs.  not impressed with emphasis on appearance.  don't know what they're doing.  lunch was sparse.  i picked up and left immediately home.  county due fry day city pick up requests.   

i'm feeling a little anxious how good everything going.

No comments:

Post a Comment