Thursday, July 2, 2020

progress is perfection.

arrived 9;50 3rd car with 2 cars parked in lunch line and 2 cars parked middle of block.  one took off and the other moved up behind me.  i confuse easily i think because mom aileen mitzi were always setting me up as the punch line.  taught me to laugh at myself.  i'm so amusing.  when they're not laughing they're abusing me.

such a lovely cool day.  65 o. i'm having my mid morning snack raw carrots and almonds.  for the moment free of cares.  tygj.

i always wonder when mom snacked.  it takes a lot of work to be overweight.  a lot of the wrong foods.   food is the easiest drug to get.  we didn't have snacks in the house that i knew of but both my sisters tended to fat too so it was probably hidden like the gum.

i found a pair of kitty socks to send cathy and the bright shiny dime i found at walmart to auntie.  holidays are wonderful to kickback and goof around. i watched pixar onward dvd.  i think it's the type of movie that needs to percolate.  much thought and care were taken in the creation special feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment