Sunday, July 19, 2020

they are the same

all my family stress is focused in mitzi.  eons of family baggage.  we were connected through so many times, past lives.  i give it all to god. 

i'm running into my movies.  forward, onward, upward.

counter intuitive.  i have to stay focused on me.  keep from more injury.  avoid pain.

cesar 911 fear and trust.  i've always trusted my family and they always let me down.  100%.  the ultimate certainty: betrayal.  i don't socialize because my untrustworthy family trained me to distrust everyone.  most families maybe all families are horrible.  consider what's popular.  vampires, zombies, monsters.  people relate to what they know.  their families are monsters, liars and murderers.  makes them feel their families aren't quite so bad.

10;41 mitzi and craig knocked then called from a number i didn't recognize.  she wanted me to open garage door.  not my problem i already opened back door as she asked last night.  alien has mom's remote.  she traded her 14" heavy chain saw for my 25".  tried to steal the osh fabric fold up barrow.  i caught her as she's loading her truck.  she claims she thought i wasn't using it.  liar.  she said she wanted dad's fishing gear and mom=aliens clay pots.  she came to steal what she wanted just like alien.  when will i learn.  when we were young nitzi and i were twins.  now alien is her twin.  she took mini trampoline she bought.

she left 12 pack panda t p. and a donut.  she could have offered to get me lunch after the aggravation she brought but didn't.  she smiles just like alien when she causes aggravation.  i pray for the rest.

i've been projecting me onto mitzi who is just like alien.  she's nothing like i've believed.  i lay down for an hour to accept and assimilate.

No comments:

Post a Comment