Tuesday, July 7, 2020

internet

malfunction or maybe me.  pch, yahoo who knows i don't.  my back and left leg still extreme.  doing the best to manage.  the main problem with analgesics is re injury.

mornings are monster level 9 today.  usually by evening i can get it to level 3.  moving very mindfully.  makes me wonder if snails and sloth are in constant pain otherwise.  just breathing sets off pain.  i can feel my heartbeat in my hip.

now i know why i have 2 metal found in the road canes, 1 from kaiser wood.  i can't sit or get up otherwise.  takes me minutes to do what used to take seconds to do.  glad for the b-b-q tongs to pick up.

july 4th week 2014 i fell on porch deep purple bruise entire right leg hip.  kaiser pt looked and gave me wood cane and lessons for use. 

yesterday i took apart solar car fan was frozen works now.  installed in car window.  i brought in all 3 bins sans belt.  i'm paying a heavy price.

all me.


No comments:

Post a Comment