Sunday, July 5, 2020

best star wars ever

i watched big bang theory season 7 arthur jeffries dies and his funeral is may fourth.

and the rockets' red glare. 

i had cauliflower, rice, beef for breakfast.  hurrah me.  so delicious. 

i remembered classical stretch 6;30 channel 9.2 and my left hip is manageable pain.  my feet are tingling.  my right hip still hurts just less than my left.  i took 2 white willow and eventually slept for a few hours.  the good part is it's gradual.  if it was all at once i'd be dead x times over from the pain.  yoga ball is not working. 

sitting is difficult getting up torture.  i have to lean forward resting my hands on my knees and walking my hands up my thighs to stand.  excruciatingly painful in my back and hips. 

 i had rice, beef, cauliflower for lunch with b-b-q sauce.  excellent.

i'm sewing.  perfecting my life.  i made a neck toll using a hand towel and 3 fuzzy socks.  i have no idea where the fourth sock is.


No comments:

Post a Comment