Friday, July 17, 2020

signal to the brain

i determined there's nothing wrong with my left ear and right eye.  the signals are impeded.  damage from 1972 stroke or whatever the massive headache episode during birth control pills.  my right temple is sore as if bruised.  the body is constructed in chains of muscles and getting them to relax and release is in sequence.   my right jaw and sinuses ache too.  comes and goes.  sometimes i can crack my neck and it goes away.

i got to seniors 9;33 #1, i'm #1.  tiny 1 1/2 tbs meat and fat and gristle.  1/2 cup beans, 1 raw dry corn tortilla, chunks zucchini onions, ambrosia was ok.

i'm feeling a pull to go pick up my holds.  first i went city zero people 1 pm then on to campbell 2 people, homestead safeway i looked for clearance and dollar utensil caddy nil so i picked up my free yogurt.   and home.  i wanted kitchen dvd player and remembered i have walter's.

amazing.

remembered to ask about chrome.  6 available at central and a request at mission and someone has it due next year.  program glitch.  librarian said no checkouts only check ins and renewals.  no overdue fees. 


No comments:

Post a Comment