Wednesday, February 28, 2024

peach pie cottage cheese b'fast

i'm  re configuring my life.  9 am i called via 40 minutes for a ride.  i perused website drivers make $20-$23/hour.  sounds like a lot doesn't cover much sv.  

yay!  i got marisa for driver.  she loaded case in hatch.  i've discovered i love being waited on.  maybe what vacationers love.  website says no tips.  so got here 10:30.  i could stay and swim 4-6 pm.  

i forgot to charge and lost settings regained good time.  2 weeks since ka-boom.  my knee is more sensitive.  i'm more sensitive.  feels weird diverting from my old routine.  

there's part of me loving the change.  like i'm unlimited.  except for eye twitching most uncomfortable.  

brittney called back.  because of officer burgos' police report citing my left turn, my fault.  eh, too many errors in the report.  eh, i wasn't surprised we live in a trump world.  called carlos to start repair process.  seniors had yaris 2010 for sale $6700 obo.    i thought about it.  14 year car 4 years left on battery.  $500-$1000 to replace.

took me 4 hours to get home.  ashley kept going to bus stop or she cancelled, she's getting paid hourly not by job.  so she can drive all over all day for the same money.  

8-9 pm amazon i ordered potassium water softener cubes.  rose dency in pp helped me for an hour applying for card great chase rewards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment