Saturday, February 24, 2024

new feelings

my back feels better.  my digestion is calming down.  while my neck, legs, hips still hurting..  i have the energy to read.  i can hold the book.

8 am i easily used ice pick to separate 3 pieces of frozen pollock fish from 2 lb block, added diced tomatoes.  The difficult part is the correct size cooking dish to keep moist.  2 minutes high 45 simmer.  crock pot cooking without the bulky clean up.  the only thing doesn't work is beans.  i'll add corn and can garbanzos.  meanwhile i can have protein shake or survival shortbread or oatmeal.

guilt and habit drove me to do.  now without a car i have time to be.  i'm still processing feelings, separating strands of feelings, examining.  i've always run from them.  usually got me punishment from family.  walter brings it all back.  he's better stronger than before.  if he doesn't want to change it's ok i can't be around it.

called him to apologize leaving seniors abruptly.  nice chat.  he doesn't think he can change i told him he already has.  

'just shoot me' season 3 is so funny.  1999 dad died.  

No comments:

Post a Comment