Wednesday, February 14, 2024

spooky valentines i'll never forget at 73 my first car accident

healing played on chrome then stopped.  without wi-fi.  my sweet car got hit by a white tesla.  3:30 i was on my way to the library.  police, emts, like a bad movie.

day started normally, swim, puzzle, lots of valentine treats.  lots of lunch, extra peas and rice.  nothing at sprouts it started raining i drove toward library underground parking with returns.  raining pretty good by then.  i crossed san tomas headed west on benton i waited to turn left on las palmas, the eastbound traffic backed up clearing the intersection so i proceeded and white tesla with grandmother and 2 teen granddaughters speeding in bike lane hit my right front bumper sheering the grill 4-6 inches to left.  my knee was shoved into steering column.  my chest feels bruised from seat belt and i have a headache.  she called her son matt lai who said they have state farm insurance.  police took statements, emts checked my blood pressure and oxygen finger clip.  like a bad movie.  jason in utah called  tow truck carlos who advised me to empty car.  1/12/22 tow driver another different carlos.

toki reminded me to call insurance 5:35 pm i spoke to julie henderson nevada.  my adjuster brittney jeffers new jersey.  officer burgos badge 36 scpd called for my insurance number 7:14 pm i hope the pictures he took of the car damage came out better than pictures of my info.  

No comments:

Post a Comment