Saturday, December 23, 2023

free rice pudding

too much free stuff feels like work.

i don't understand the popularity of 'barbie'.  maybe it's just the dearth of female themed movies.  it's ok but i wouldn't say it's good.  makes me feel bored.  and i am grateful my life is calm and boring.  that's why ginnie creates her dramatic scenarios afraid of ennui.  

i wore sweat pants to pick up rice pudding.  i haven't worn pants out in years.  i was thinking of using the cooked packet of wild rice to make pudding and ta da!!  

i had to park in back to shower at 24.  an hour.  part of my workout.  went to st j pantry but closed 'til jan.  i like it better than shopping for myself.  it's like God choosing for me.  Carol at the shop has ocd son taking care of his grandmother.  great kid.  we talked about kitchen appliances with timers to avoid all burning.  

charged chrome and rested at main.  sunny closed 'til wed.  county open tomorrow.  4 holds ready.

i'm having the best time.  good food, i'm my best friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment