Tuesday, December 19, 2023

watching movies

my lucky day.  decided not to redeem free deodorant.  stretched 24 hour fitness saw ginnie.  similar non communication with her daughter.  my older sister more my mom than mom herself.  so convoluted.  

decided i don't have to be perfect, only best me i can be.

lunch ok.  fred, mike, eddie then new guy.  finally toki and susan, chinese looks japanese.  eh, same food diet same looks.  leftovers i didn't want i already cooked so much better.  county went to cup library.  'chinatown' ready pickup.  when i got there 'barbie' also ready and i found 3 others i wanted.  woo hoo!!  

gives me hope for happy viewing this best xmas.  

cooked carrots with onions in turkey juice.  so good i ate all with cornbread.  so delicious.  then i cooked pasta in juice.  covered with parchment paper stays moist.  used corning ware worked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment