Friday, September 8, 2023

never returned home before-free friday

this week starting wednesday i'm returning home after running errands.  i had to lump them in a continuous journey.  i had to be complete before i could return home.  now i can do one thing and rest.  enjoy my accomplishment without self criticism learned from the family playing through me.  such a relief off my shoulders.  they trained me so completely, thoroughly.  i wasn't allowed peace until i fulfilled their demands.  i was a servant only tolerated to do all the work.

loaded free cookies.  i'm planning my escape.  that gave me the shivers.  I don't know why.

picked up not cookies tru blu cheddar cheese crackers.  99 cent eggs 2.  parked #1 spot took eggs into gym showered.  home forgot food for lunch.  stayed in caught up on monopoly game.  relaxed.  stayed home enjoying my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment