Sunday, September 10, 2023

just realized double trauma-i could sleep forever

my back is quietly sore as opposed to screaming at me.  dad died 9/5 and tomorrow 9/11.

i forgot my spoon for soup and a drink at sv library.  picked up cup holds expeditiously, went fremont gym for shower so many little kids, walked 150 safeway, checked sprouts bakery specials surprise cherry turnovers, willow on sale bought 2, $5,74 change left.  parked best sunny vale shade.  ate p'b cinnamon roll to tied me over.  puzzling made me sneezy must have a pet full of dander. 

I finally finished an hour sorting car for spoon.  so delicious when you're hungry.  sitting in car so comfortable.  2 security companies walking parking lot.  pair of white and blue uniforms so 4 guards.  i feel so safe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment