Sunday, September 17, 2023

hurray!!

i'm celebrating me.  i'm looking forward to clearing the gutters.  i use big barbeque tongs to scoop out muck into a bucket and voila easy.  it's been a long time since i've looked forward to anything.  everything has been dread.  when i think of my entire life mostly dread.  not today.  i want to go to cup and i'm undecided on sunny.  yay!! me!!  

arrived 10 tried to park had to go around first spot taken.  I parked in shade looked for asian woman who cut me off and took first spot.  didn't find her picked up requests and decided to shower at gym.  one of 3 i decided lucky's gym.  walked store bought sale sliced cheese.  only one monopoly ticket /sale.  no sunny library today.  home by 1 ate last of seniors pork rice veg w/live vinegar.  i put out garbage bin.  

7:30 nothing on tv to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment