Sunday, September 24, 2023

happiness is knowing what you need and getting it-onigiri

Publishers website is malfunctioning games.  oh, well.  i decided overcast is encouraging me to rest at home.  i'm catching up on jackie chan collection.  great athletics.  took me 15 minutes looking for my shoe supports.  found them.  i need all the support i can get.  

10:30 i decided to cook chicken, watched end of murder she wrote, prepped chicken 4 quarters.  prepped pans, looked for spice seasoning finally remembered i stored in broken oven.  put thighs in and readied drums.  made sure i wore brace.  collected recycle in bin.  i'm just waiting for the first batch of chicken to cook.  i have asparagus.  the senior lunch sprouts are unfortunately un prepped but cooked.  watched pilot for providence no one i liked in it, i keep trying to like it.  I still don't.  i'm watching medium i used to watch religiously I haven't watched it for maybe a year.  

my stomach muscles are spasm-ing like belly dancing.  

had to bake drums twice.  not cooked enough for me.  i like it falling apart.  i nuked sprouts' sweet potato 99 cents for 15 0z prepped.  

had to go into backyard to cut rose from window.  this cool weather is providing moisture to plants.  checked on allergy runners.  very productive day.

onigiri-triangle rice ball.  i never knew the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment