Monday, June 5, 2023

feeling weird

like when alien beat me.  my body is aching.  vibrating.  been here before.  i still hate it.  i want to run away.  maybe how people stay motivated.  keep moving forward.  walt disney.

keeping to my regular routine helps.  i ran to seniors 7 am.  stayed in my car updating finances half an hour.  i biked 15 minutes and stretched half an hour.  lunch was ok 'tho the fish patty looked like tamale casserole.  toki always remembers comics until she stops the paper 1 k a year.  i called dentist for evaluation appointment thursday 12:30 per hannah.  

puzzled 'til 2:30 then went to sunny to pick up holds 5 movies 2 books to see and hear my new program.  i completed 2 puzzles.  so relaxing.  my health has always come last so now taking care of myself i feel guilty of not suffering=the family tradition.  left at 7 feeling good.  decided g2 safeway for free green giant restaurant garlic cauliflower, dinner, eggs, clearance $2.49 "spam" $9.81.  home 8 pm unheard of.  bed 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment