Tuesday, June 27, 2023

i'm feeling abandoned

lots of deep breathing to reset my chemistry.  my new behavior of keeping library overdues is stretching and stressing me.  it's hugely different doing it on purpose.  

sat in car at seniors maria called.  i don't know.  she wants to come back but she doesn't seem to be doing anything to arrange it but calling people.  first she said she lost her phone for 2 years then it was stolen then she bought an i phone.  i'm confused.  then she said the phone erased my address asked for it to send me post cards and already had it.  at that point i said i had to go swim.  i couldn't listen anymore.  i soaked and stretched over an hour.  i want to get massaged every day.  

gerda perfect timing when i went to car.  i got her walker out for her.  she always thanks me profusely.  eddie, toki, diane, alex, new guy.  after lunch i got last extra fish meal.  diana needed housing help again.  since i was upstairs i asked the new nurse who was more than willing.  both thanked me.  unlike my family.  i puzzled 'til 2:30.  i'm happy, actually happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment