Wednesday, June 7, 2023

my purpose

heal movie.  i don't know how it came up but I borrowed from sunnyvale.  it's reminding me.  i'm researching because my back requires down time or pain.  it's forcing me to take care not to overdo it unlike my family working me literally to death.  page 24 course in miracles healer's prayer.  online ACIM prayers.  they offer online course.  i'm so blessed.  being autistic i did 365 days no problem hyper focus.  so many familiar faces my good family in the documentary.  my own family forcing the baby bird from the nest.  

i'm feeling guilty enjoying myself relaxing.  i decided to rest my back reading tina books.  so conversational lots of pictures.  i already biked and stretched.  i'm better at not overdoing.  pacing myself.  

she used a lot of visualization as a child to tolerate the parents' violence and abuse.  i had nowhere to run, too scared to move.  mit tried to run away no where to go.  mom/dad made sure we were isolated so no one knew.  

at main library upstairs wiped off dandruff from chair and hassock.  charging everything.  dentist called to confirm the appt at lunch.  they called yesterday v mail while i was in pool too close to lunch.  toki heard my phone i didn't.  too busy talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment