Monday, June 19, 2023

i'm feeling betrayed in the pit of my stomach

my neuropathy started when they denied i had feelings, forced me to go numb to survive my childhood.  i'm feeling it now, every disappointment, every hate filled jab.  

i'm so thankful i can take care of me today.  nothing needs my attention, taking care of me.  tom betrayed me so many times like my family did over and over and still.  

tina turner is a great example of forgiving and living.  i'll do my best.

juneteenth is the perfect day to be free.  i celebrate freedom from the past.

i paid pge at walmart walked store.  stopped at lucky's no chips tried drink not good.  i'm feeling weird.  oh, my back is so sore.  i prepped all cooked chicken and bok choy and potatoes i cooked.  showered more to get the dust and pollen off.  i like being the baby.  everyone who never got the chance definitely loves it.  and some want to continue being the baby forever.  

12:50 after juneteenth sack lunch i feel like punching someone who deserves it.  3 pm home i'm hungry.  i'm better at pacing myself.  i'm resting.  yay me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment