Thursday, June 3, 2021

prayer request 6/3

i woke 3 am terrible back stomach ache.  took me willow and 2 hours to sleep.  must have been the mirrors i carried from room to room.  well no laundry today.  my arms are complaining too.

internet went out at seniors.  back main i tried svp website.  5 g generation shorter distance needs more relays.  i couldn't do it.  well, i tried.  i asked librarian she researched said phones only.  she notified webmaster need for city laptop.  did my games, sweeps, emails.  the old me just puts up with it.

home at 2:30 feeling newly weird.  i wore my tiara and feel like a princess.  i can't have my hair tickle my face but shaving my head is not an option so hair bands it is.

toki called to thank me for flowers sat day.  she used for memorial sun day cemetery.  talked 43 minutes.  she called a bunch of times.  the weird phone volume all the way down.

i forgot eric died today 2017.  the body always remembers.

No comments:

Post a Comment