Sunday, June 27, 2021

i don't know how other people do it

they live their lives one day at a time.  i've been taught to think and plan ahead.  today 'let go and let god' is so uncomfortable almost painful.  it is painful.

overcoming past programming is letting go of an addiction.  exactly the same.  or overcoming ptsd.  it takes physical chemical reprogramming.  uncomfortable at best usually painful.  

i suppose it's better than numb.  you have to feel it to heal it.  maybe.

i'm still releasing family guilt.  nora monaco gemini books in morgan hill shared that when i went to her for a psychic reading 1975-6?  she couldn't read me but she could see the family guilt i wore.  listening to subliminal releasing guilt is making me conscious, reminding me.  reconnecting me with myself.

freebie soda and ketchup or mustard this weekend.  i don't know if i want it.

end of this month or beginning of next month blues.  at least this month i'm aware.  hurrah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment