Saturday, June 12, 2021

6 am sat 6/12

my palindrome b'day.  daily word is 'fun'.  i'm doing my best.  started out at kiely park stretched on rings was very humid.  reception faded so i drove to st just.  checked internet signal none and free stuff 2 pieces fabric.  it was 9:50 so i waited for pantry to open at 10.  grace showed up.  i thought of offering her yogurt but she took off.  drove behind library.

i used main computer darryl gave me an hour.  he'd probably help me order healing cds.  11:45 i'm sitting in lovely shade listening to release guilt my favorite sounds like wind through pipes.  i have jerky and brought yogurt drink.  it's delicious just my obsessive way of opening it.  most people probably punch through the foil top.  i must peal it back intact.  drank 2.  5.4 oz.

this is the best spot ever.  i reversed into the space and have the best view across the park relaxing my focus.  car is resting on a slight incline.   maybe this is my reclining retirement.  i would like this everyday.  

a lot of fatigue is eye stress straining to see.  bates method of vision improvement hey, it works.  i used all the discarded open bottles of water i found to wash the front windshield.

home 1:30 took 'til 3 to sort and put food away.  2 bags to give away.  half.  i used the cart.  i parked across street first and checked for nails.  clear.  lots of fun movies today.  i ate a pastry and then senior sandwich added lettuce tomato.  drank milk.  4 pm done.  i covered garage tv.  i put aquarium on shoe cabinet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment