Monday, June 21, 2021

oh, that syd

he wanted me to send him a picture of his hand but he doesn't know how to do it and i certainly don't.  i guess his phone doesn't take pictures which is kind of amazing since even my 20 year old phone took pictures.  and he can barely see.  he wanted me to find out how to send when he's not willing to go to urgent care if he's so concerned about his hand.  looks like arthritis to me.  he expects me to do more for him than he's willing to do for himself.  i called consumer cell i had to add $5 text message.  tried it still didn't go through.  jill said i can remove it after 27th end of billing.

i have to reset type size to medium.  normal is tiny on the screen.  i got to cup so fast.  picked up quickly couldn't remember almond pick up time.  i ordered online $5 moon day nob hill.  drove to nob hill hour early chris ready.  i bought chocolate cake slice to reward myself for embracing technology.  goodly woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment