Friday, June 11, 2021

kelly howell-second day nails

yesterday when i got home someone dropped new nails in my parking space.  wasn't there the morning when i left.  today 3 nails.  i walk around back of my car every morning so i know.  sabotage.

i'm ready to invest in myself and buy subliminal c d's.  i stretched and found a nickel.  i expect to find money.  i'm at kiely park.  i had to look at notifications to connect.  it usually comes up automatically but didn't today.  i loaded lucky's free yogurt and double points.  i checked county library auto renewed i don't have to deal with it.  tygj.  

i went to $tore 3 socks, 2 juice, 3 chips.  on to kiely park for computing, stretching.  my back ok just a little unstable.  

the cd cover of stress free and guilt free are the portrait i painted after college.  there's no painting without pain.  the best thing i painted i gave to nit for her birthday and she said she didn't know what happened to it when i wanted to take a picture for my portfolio.  like she ripped out my heart and trampled it.  

i've let them rip the heart out of my art.  mayan aztec sacrifice.

i got a letter from c u for $15 per shopper survey.  thinking about it nah...not much money to report online considering how slow i am.

i picked up lunch and weekend food.  didn't find anything at college safe way.  today graduation lots of people walking around.  onto lucky's in the shade out of trout dad's favorite, 2 mangoes for a dollar, green giant cheesy broccoli cauliflower double points.  homestead safe way i parked in shade, bought clearance water filters and toothpaste.  i parked in the shade at st just and walked to return 2 movies and used their computer for games.  

i got home 2:30 used the cart to unload car saving my back.  i'm more conscious of taking care of my body.  i've had no appetite so i know even though my back feels ok it isn't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment