Thursday, December 8, 2022

hurrah! cody

he brought my combo and heather told me everything due to jan 3.  so my holiday covered.  no charge always says hour even when hour half.  i like NOT feeling obligated to compute.

lunch lovely diana didn't want persimmons toke brought gave to brenda so happy.  

i don't feel like puzzles.  it's freezing cold.  my back is screaming pain like 1972 when i fell.  it was exactly the same.  i slipped on ice.  

the young asian tech jiggled the combo and it started working.  maybe it was the low 23% battery.  i couldn't get it to work.  it suddenly reset.  maybe my static electricity.

my back and stomach screaming just like 1972 i took 2 kava willow turmeric.  neck feels like a block of granite.  playing takes my attention from constant pain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment