Saturday, December 3, 2022

another rainy day check engine

gym 8:30 perfect.  light rain.  chase second half withdrawal i considered deposit mission decided monday.  10 am parked under main library garage opened windows to evaporate.  played puzzle finished and reclined with chrome 'til 2.  home i ate senior lunch leftovers and cooked brown rice and chick spring roll for dessert.

i watched Brian Wilson genius tribulations while i was dealing with betrayal and family tradition.  i realize everybody thinks the world stinks and ignores it focusing on personal pleasure.  i was trying to survive maybe everybody is just barely hanging on.  

the black sun spot on my left hand became a psoriatic hive and is fading.  and my arthritis is better in my left hand, i don't wake up crippled.  and my right thumb neuropathy is better too since hives.  i'm feeling lonely for the first in my life.  tormentors are gone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment