Friday, December 16, 2022

i get to mourn my imaginary family

real losses of some horrible people.  fictional people have what i need to restore my soul.  i watched east indian funeral 'good karma hospital' father died daughter spent last time releasing letting go.  cathartic for me.  my dad died a baby never my father.

diane lunch late pissed when i saw her main.  she gave up seat so ron late sat.  heather has it in for crippled parkinson loves to push his buttons.  he gets so mad.  wet hen.  i started new puzzle half hour.

my ribs are sore.  turned my life over went to safeway for soup 4/$5.  finally took back wrong p'nuts made $4 on purchase unsalted.  found out less than dollar on gift card =zero.

lovely quiet evening watching 'lopez' and 'young rock'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment