Monday, January 31, 2022

sigourney weaver

the popularity connection.  she's fascinating to watch predator/prey combination.  i've often wondered why my family hated me when kids at school loved me.  i have that borderline predator/prey combination.  i take care of loved ones with no hesitation to defend them.  

i dropped off recycle 8 am.  exercised picked up lunch famished ate fish and spinach tasteless and filling.  called Inge 5 more bags and still more.  she made me tea and cookies.  visited an hour.  she and Maurice had 4 year honeymoon every day.  wow!!  she's so sad.  she needs time.  i'm sad for her.  when she heals she'll remember the good times.  

i feel so blessed to live at this time with the modern conveniences.  even 25 years ago my aching back would have been so much more difficult to manage.  i have wonderful distractions and aids.  tygj.

No comments:

Post a Comment